At River Chalets and Padlangs Padstal we follow strict Covid-19 Protocols to ensure that our staff, our guests and we ourselves are protected from Covid-19 infection. The following protocols are observed:
- Social distance exists naturally between chalets and rooms
- Where rooms are next to eachother (the 4 standard rooms close to the Reception), we leave one room between occupied rooms vacant.
- Where possible, we use different rooms and chalets each night so that a chalet/ room is vacant for a night inbetween bookings.
- Guests are encouraged to sanitize their hands when entering the gate.
- We observe social distancing when receiving guests.
- We encourage pre-payments vir EFT and Paypulse payments as opposed to cash and card payments, to reduce contact.
- Hands of guests and receptionist are sanitized upon entering the reception area.
- The reception area was re-designed to allow more space for social distance.
- Check-in forms are currently completed by Reception personnel so that guests do not need to touch pens/ papers, and we are busy implementing electronic check-in forms for the same reasons.
- Pens and speedpoint machines are sanitized with spirits before they are handed to guests for use.
- We have face masks for sale at reception in case a guest arrives without one.
- Room keys are sanitized with spirits before they are handed to guests.
- Our staff wear face masks on their journey to work and also while cleaning rooms.
- Staff may not come to work if they feel ill.
- Our rooms are always cleaned impeccably, and in addition to normal cleaning procedures, all surfaces and handles, as well as remotes and taps are sanitized with spirits.
- The Padlangs Padstal has ample space between tables, all food is served outdoors.
- Sanitisation rules apply to the restaurant as well.
- No walk-in guests are allowed, but our Reception will gladly book a table for our guests in advance if requested to do so.
Make a Booking Enquiry